We offer a wide range of construction services catered to each individual client’s requirements to successfully deliver projects of any scale and complexity regardless of the type of contract.
Pre-construction and Planning
- Preliminary planning and site analysis
- Building code compliance review and input at a very early stage
- Existing building assessments and pre-purchase analysis
Design / Build
- Take responsibility for entire project, including all design, engineering and building professionals
- Obtain competitive pricing from all subtrades and suppliers
- Provide contract administration and budget control through to project completion
- Single Source Of Accountability – Provide Owner with one point of accountability. Contempora Steel Builders takes responsibility for the entire project, which means one team does all the work.
- Single Point of Contact – Provide Owner with one point of contact during the project. The Owner does not worry about coordinating an engineer, architect, builder etc.
- Budget – Provide Owner with a budget that is established earlier and a budget that has superior control.
- Superior Quality of Work – Provide Owner with superior work which is generally achieved when designers and builders operate as a single team
- Superior Scheduling & Speed – Provide Owner with superior scheduling and completion dates, as potential for misunderstandings and conflicts is greatly reduced.
- Provide construction services acting as the Agent of the Owner
- Work with the Owner’s designer to provide costing, scheduling, constructability and operations input into the design
- Provide tendering services, contract administration and supervision of on-site activities
- Select design, technical and industry professional for the project
- Prepare budgets and track budget changes during the design phase
- Tender to subtrades and provide contract administration during construction
- Supervise all aspects of the project including design, tendering, and construction up to completion
General Contracting / Bid & Spec
- Prepare competitive tender bids from Owner-supplied plans and specifications
- Prepare contract price and terms between the Owner and General Contractor which are developed either through a bidding process or through negotiation